BTV 1 XL Skylight Cotton Canvas Bell Tent
Say "Hi" To The Big Sister of Bell Tents. New Improved Bigger & Better Bell Tent. BTV 1 XL.
- 285 GSM Cotton Canvas
- MASSIVE 2m High Walk In Door
- Higher Side Walls 100cm Giving Even More Living Room Space
- Waterproofed, UV, Mould Resistant
- Chunky Wooden /Metal Guy Rope Sliders
- Thick 7MM Anti Rot Guy Ropes
- Rip Stop PVC 540GSM Zipped In Ground Sheet
- Heavy Duty Steel Groundsheet Pegs
- Roll Up Sides
- Mosquito Mesh On All Windows & Doors
- Inner Attachments Ready
- Complete With All Pegs, Poles, Ropes & Carry Sack
- 1 Year Warranty
The BTV 1 XL Skylight is a very special edition of the classic Bell tent. Based on the same layout as the Bell it has higher sides for extra space inside and a full Stargazing roof. The tried and tested classic bell tent design has been around since the 9th century so you can be confident that this tent will be ready for action whether in the summer or the heart of the winter. As the tent features the 100% cotton canvas in the summer the tent will be breathable keeping it cooler compared to typical polyester and polycotton tents. Yet in the winter the insulation properties will make this tent warm and cosy so you can camp all year round safe in the knowledge that you have made the right decision.
The BTV 1 XL Skylight then adds to this classic design, as it has extra high sides giving extra room and added light and air inside the tent making it feel even larger inside. It has mesh panels with internal blinds around the base of the walls and thanks to their larger size gives an amazing amount of air flow when required and full double layered mesh doors allowing an amazing amount of air flow when the weather is hot. This roof gives you windowed panels around the entire roof along with an umbrella style blind on the inside. This allows you to open up the roof to give you a simply stunning view of the sky whilst keeping you private and secure in your Bell tent.
- Sleeping anywhere from 1 – 8 adults, this simple steel framed tent can be put up by one person making this one of the easiest tents to erect.
- The heavy-duty Fully Zipped PVC groundsheet can be removed when pitching and taking down making it easier to pitch, put away and helping to keep the main unit clean even when the ground is muddy. With the groundsheet unzipped, you can then roll up the sides and allow your Emperor to float in the air, allowing the breeze to come through on those hot days and give you that 360° Vista View.. This really takes the classic Bell tent to the next level.